Better self-esteem and reduced loneliness are just some of the benefits that children gain while growing up around animals.
It doesn’t matter if it’s fluffy cats and dogs, or even cuddly birds and pigs, they all have a little love to give to their little humans.
We found some kids who have created a lifelong connection with their favorite animals and their photos can comfort everyone’s heart.
1. “I walked in on this scene last night.”
2. “My daughter’s greatest loves are her tarantulas.”
3. “My kid is happier with a rat snake in his hands.”
4. “My son snuggling with the newborn calf we brought inside to warm up”
5. “My daughter and her Lovebird are all cuddled up sleeping on our road trip.”
6. “My nephew and his pet bunny on his computer”
7. “Zola is the best blanket for our daughter.”
8. “Something tells me this is the start of a beautiful friendship.”
9. “My bunny and my friend’s kids watching TV together”
10. “My son dressed as a horse riding a horse. He just loves horses, don’t know why.”
Who is your animal best friend?
Post a picture of your two together, we would love to see it!
Share this with your family and friends!