A Shih Tzu mix was found in a plastic bag, on a Richmond’s road. The poor dog was terrified. . The officers of Richmond Animal Care and Control are trying to find out who did this cruelty to the poor pup.
Christie Peters, the shelter’s director was shocked when they brought the pup last Thursday within the plastic bag! Furthermore the dog was in a terrible shape.
Her whole skin was infected and her both eyes didn’t look good as well. Her teeth were also in a very bad shape. It seemed that the poor pooch had been neglected for a very long time. It was a miracle that she was still aliveQ
(RACC) shared a post on Facebook about Annabelle saying that she needs immediate medical intervention as her little body is crawling with infection. They also asked people to donate. Thankfully, the post went viral which caused many of us to donate for her.
Watch the video below for more information about Annabelle’s story.
Share this together with family & friends! <3