Little Jake was once simply three weeks historical at the time he discovered himself caught in a burning shed. Rescued by way of a neighborhood firefighter Bill Lindler, the pup sustained burns to 75% of his body, which includes his paw pads.
Unfortunately, the owners left him in the back of the veterinary hospital due to the fact that they could not get the money to pay for his treatment.
Fortunately for the dog, the identical firefighter who rescued him selected to undertake him after he heard the news.
Accompanied by concerns from people at the Hanahan Fire Department, Jake recovered quickly. He is now a legitimate firefighting mascot and travels to colleges to help deal with emergencies.
Share this with your family and friends!