The Boy weeps as his best friend was passing away
Antonella Modasjazh, owner of Magui, shared on Facebook a sad story about the death of her dog due to a panic attack caused by fireworks nearby.
Antonella added that they contacted vets in the city, but to no avail! The post has been shared more than 10,000 times, and thousands of notes have been left. In the post, she mentioned that Magui is their beloved pet and that she was scared of fireworks because of her age.
They wanted to calm their dog down because she had a hard day when everyone else had a good day. Unfortunately, Magui died in the arms of their son!
The story was also told by the Argentine dog charity Adopt to raise awareness of such accidents, with the caption “Your fun scared her.” That is what has caused the story to go viral. What are your thoughts?
Share this story with your family and friends! 🙁