This story is about a cute Dalmatian dog named Victoria, left by a family who could not afford to live in a room for rent.
The family flee the hotel bell, so, no one knew that their dog was left behind.
Unfortunately, the dog ate his own waste to survive. It took her so long to be left alone until she was seen by a neighbor who contacted the authorities, writes thepetneeds.com
Finally, Victoria was taken to a medical clinic where they discovered she was too weak to survive as long as she was also scared and skinny. So the staff gave him medication and IV injections.
They also discovered that the dog is suffering from tick-borne bacterial infection called ehrlichiosis. They also give her antibiotics as her platelets are very low. No one wanted to give up on the poor puppy.
Unfortunately, staff and veterinarians also reveal that she also had discomfort during her recovery from ehrlichiosis.
Victoria is not making that improvement despite spending ten days at the clinic. But still no one wanted to give up on her.
Luckily, the dog’s condition starts to stabilize after a month, but she can’t stand on her own and stop because she’s still too weak for that.
They also start looking for potential adopters to let her feel love and safe at home as it will make a big difference. Thankfully, Victoria is adopted by Marguerite, a kind woman, who believes that lots of physical therapy in addition to love and care will help Victoria to get better soon.
Share this with your family and friends.