Every time he spotted someone going by, he stood up and wagged his tail and waited for aid; he lay down in the icy snow with trust and waited.
“Help Animal kmv” came in to assist, and they discovered four pups in a cardboard box.
They brought them to the vet and warmed them up, but their bodies were infested with blood-sucking mites, and they couldn’t tolerate the water or the stress, so they didn’t bathe them. Fortunately, the doctor was still available late at night. The doctor administers first aid to each puppy individually and conducts testing; the puppies test positive for parvo, a severe illness.
Itching and scratching are reduced with temporary preservatives. Puppies are more relaxed. Everyone gets eye drops, as well as the doctor’s injection.
“I was really fortunate to get there at the appropriate moment,” the doctor stated, “because if they stay a little later, they would be in danger.” Who dropped them off there? What happened to the mother dog?
And no one has any idea what the answer is. They’ve been feeling substantially better for three days. They may stroll about the veterinarian’s office and examine everything.
They grow up quickly, beautiful boys, but the problem they had to face was their skin. The doctor said they had mold and needed treatment and they had severe fungal skin under their hair. They had to be medicated regularly and showered with special shower gel.
Lira, Nils, Martin, and Gray were their names.
The sickness cured and the hair grew back over time, and thankfully, after a long period under the care of physicians, they are all healthy and attractive.
Two of them have found their own happy home, the other two dogs live in the shelter, are cared for and loved by all the team. A beautiful future awaits them.