Vet Comforts Dog That Got Burned In A House Fire By Sleeping In The Kennel

Veterinary medicine is a really noble profession, and we are very appreciative of the wonderful people who dedicate their life to saving the lives of animals.

Being a vet can be very physically and emotionally exhausting as well as incredibly rewarding. It is difficult to comprehend that an animal depends on you for its life. Particularly if it appears that things might not work out.

Care More Animal Hospital

And when little Taka was taken to Care More Animal Hospital for emergency care after barely escaping a house fire, vet Emily Martin wasn’t sure if he would survive.

Taka was caught in the sheltered porch of his house when the house caught fire and his family failed to reach him and save him.

Taka eventually managed to break through the fire and come out alive, but he was badly burned and needed urgent help.

At the hospital, several vets worked tirelessly to keep him alive and treat his injuries, and luckily he got away with it.

His eyes had been damaged beyond saving, but he was going to live and in the end, that’s what matters.

When they informed Taka’s family about the extensive medical treatments that Taka would need in the future, they realized that they would not be able to provide him with the necessary care, so they handed him to the hospital.

Martin took responsibility for Taka and stayed up all night with the poor puppy because he couldn’t sleep due to pain and anxiety.

The next day, both Martin and Taka were exhausted after a long, awake night and eventually fell asleep together in one of the kennels.

The picture of the two of them sleeping says more than words ever could. The love and dedication Martin showed Taka, and he comfort he drew from her even in his darkest moments, is painfully beautiful.

The strong image touched many hearts…




We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.